Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

eBay’s broken bank verification system (aka third party data en**bleep**tification / fund holds)

I don’t think ALL bank verification functionality is broken. I think for many sellers it’s internally coded to fail. A new eBay strategy for customer engagement! Baffle them with broken **bleep**! I could log on three or four different banks through ...

Sales Dropped to ZERO out of no where....

Just wondering if anyone else has had their sales completely shut off before.... It's been 7 days without a single sale... My impressions, traffic, ect...is all down 50-75% out of no where. I've been slowly building the store up since Sept. In Nov- D...

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller attempt to initiate a return

What does eBay system do when a seller attempts to initiate a Return before the Buyer realizes they must raise the Return request? Is there any system "auto" granting for refund when both parties invoke a Return?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

Listing and Drop Shipping

What's the best way to find best selling products and then find them from another source and have them drop shipped?I have in the past been able to list stuff but then when it come to "sourcing" the product or another words buying it from another sou...

What more proof could eBay possibly need?

I sold a phone on eBay and the dude immediately wanted a refund when it was "delivered", I found out later he was using a freight forwarding service.The package he sent back had a fake name and address on it so the post office sent it back, I talked ...

do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-1ncjfsxfvjvc1.png do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-we9r5uzfvjvc1.png do-they-even-check-the-provided-proof-v0-nleyic1gvjvc1.png

Resolved! Sale Cancelled by eBay Due to a "Systems Issue"

This just happened to me on an order I sold a day ago. Luckily I didn't ship it out yet, otherwise it appears eBay went and refunded the buyer on my behalf, even though eBay itself was the one who cancelled the order... Has anyone else experienced th...

cancel.PNG

Search shows extremely high shipping cost

I'm a seller in Canada and I've noticed that my sales to the USA have dropped off significantly. When searching on ebay.com (or ebay.ca), the shipping fees show significantly higher in the search results than on the listing itself, whenever any US zi...

Image 2024-04-24 at 1.48.39 AM.png Image 2024-04-24 at 1.49.04 AM.png

Resolved! How does a seller with 4 negative feedback still have 100% positive feedback rating?

Just curious if anyone can explain how a seller with 4 negative feedbacks can still have a 100% positive feedback rating? I spoke with eBay concierge and they had no answers and stated they would look into it. Can anyone else make any sense out of th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors