eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
butterscotchtabby
Community Member

Ebay sales are DOWN DOWN DOWN

Is anyone else having zero sales? I haven't sold anything in 3 days and I ALWAYS sell something everyday. Are your sales down and what's going on?

Please use plain text.
ladykingel
Community Member

Re: Ebay sales are DOWN DOWN DOWN

in reply to butterscotchtabby

yes, today is extremely odd...have only had three sales; normally have 20...so something is not right.

Never look down upon someone unless you are helping them up...
Please use plain text.
legessi
Community Member

Until Thursday sales were good, only 3 since then...2 of which were yesterday, nada over the weekend...very odd.  Cassini rolled out so maybe that is it

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody. Herbert Bayard Swope
Please use plain text.
frodobagginskennedy
Community Member

My sales this week/month have been exceptional.  Best week/ month since I started selling again.  IDK why but all I can say is I am grateful.  Hang in there, I am a firm believer that every item has someone that WILL buy it eventually!!  Keep listing, tinkering with titles, create sales etc. 

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Please use plain text.
scrunchiesbysherry
Community Member

My sales are up over 150% over last June, this is the best month I have ever had in the summer. 

Sherry Smith
Owner of Scrunchies by Sherry ebay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Scrunchies-by-Sherry
Get your Disney Theme Parks items here, don't let the name fool you!!!
Please use plain text.
brewcity_bob
Community Member

Up 10% over prior year with a couple of days to go. Up 27% over June 2011.

Please use plain text.
appleton_esales
Community Member

I have had low ebay sales since April 2013.......I could not figure it out, and this is my livelyhood....and a business I have come along way with.  I have two personal websites and they are doing fine, I have listngs on etsy, slow there too.  So tonight I did a google search for my own product  Vintage Barn Lights.....my website was number one! after the paid sponsers.......not a single listing from my ebay store.......very  very sad for ebay, not me.  I even have ne of my websites linked directly to my ebay store......I think ebay is more concerned with ways to increase their profits by chraging  straight ccross the board final value fees  and not putting time into search engines.....

Please use plain text.
ataliy
Community Member

My worst month/week ever!:smileyfrustrated, sales are down 80%. What is going on?!

Please use plain text.
wltraveler
Community Member

My sales are very good.  Several months this year have been up 50%.  But my sales seem to go in cycles.  Very busy for several days or a week and then it stops for several days.  I can't figure out the inconcistancy of all that.  My traffic reports are way down, but I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

I have to agree Sales have been down is something going on that I haven't heard of yet!!! Ebay I Brag about opening a business with you please don't let me down!!

Please use plain text.
cyber*solutions
Community Member

in reply to legendstoys

My sales on Ebay are really slow, nothing since last Saturday but My Amazon sales have been steady.  Just sold 4 Kurt Adler Angry

Bird Christmas Ornaments.  I see you sell toys, Toys are my big thing. I also sell cufflinks like Star Wars, Ironman, etc. and they sell really well.  Took forever to get approved to sell Jewelry on Amazon but it was well worth it.  I mostly sell collectibles on Ebay and New on Amazon.

I have tried Ebid for 6 months, NOT ONE Sale.  I was able to upload my Feedback from Ebay and my items which was great, but nothing.

Margaret

Cyber Solutions

Margaret S. Craig
Please use plain text.
Community Member

My sales are down,down no sales the last two days. Year ago I was selling everything I could get. It is just plain horrible the way it is going.    Ron

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Down, mine have stopped completely.

Please use plain text.
wyldflower002
Community Member

Mine are awful the last couple of months and it's getting scary.

I work very hard to comply with all of ebay's requirements to meet my top rated seller status but in looking in the lists for my items, I am below other sellers with the same items that are neither top rated or have 100% pos. feedback or anything else. I find this extremely disheartening that we work hard to have every item with excellent pictures and descriptions, use all the tools available, have a 30 day (and more) return policy, enough to get my 20% awesome seller discount but my items aren't listed above sellers that aren't top rated? Isn't that what the top rated program is all about, isn't that supposed to be how you get your items above other sellers that don't comply?

Wish someone would give an explaination for this :/

Please use plain text.
andrearae89
Community Member

I do a lot of sales in the video game category ( Xbox 360 games and controllers) and my sales have been very low for the month of July. What is going on, maybe last minute vacations before school starts or what?? I have a good seller rating and no buyer complaints just no bids or watchers on my items lately.
Please use plain text.
powerofreading
Community Member

No sales at all, stopped, kind of scary. 

Please use plain text.
terrytux
Community Member

I am having the same problem and I found that all my buy it now listings are on all the last pages on a search, my auctions showed up ok some on the 1st page  , I have been calling the last to days and no one wants to tell me why? I even asked who did I piss off that all my placing of listing are last , I was told I did nothing wrong , just giving others there time in the sun , I drop the phone . Being a Top rated seller means nothing anymore

Please use plain text.
terrytux
Community Member

in reply to terrytux

And now I did not get my 500 free listings???? What is going on

Please use plain text.
art_dealer_cal
Community Member

in reply to terrytux

There were major server outages in Provo Ut data center most of the day.. I hardly got any views today. This year sales have been pretty good and way ahead of last year but August is off to a bad start.

Please use plain text.
black*max
Community Member

in reply to art_dealer_cal

We stay around 60% steadly this time of year.

photo tig02-1.jpg
Teach a man to fish and you've lost a good customer.
Please use plain text.