eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
how do I get the free shipping banner?

I am offering free shipping. I have the fast & free logo, 0.00 shipping cost, but not the free shipping banner on the picture. Do I have to select add free shipping banner somewhere? I see the banner in other sellers active listings in my category.

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to novakayn70

OP means the diagonal green "Free Shipping" banner that appears on the top left corner of the listing photo when you have Free Shipping.

There have been numerous complaints about it appearing/not appearing in various scenarios - I haven't seen a good standardized answer yet.

centerhill73
Community Member
Answered
in reply to novakayn70

Not exactly sure what banner you are asking about, but it is likely something that is generated by an app.

airdesignsbest
Community Member
Answered
in reply to novakayn70

You must have an eBay store! OP has nothing to do with it.

Search Odor Assassin - My ad is $8.50 free shipping click on the ad and you will not see the banner, I do not have an eBay store. My competitor has an ad for $8.99 free shipping click on the ad and you will see the banner, they have an eBay store.

David K.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to novakayn70

Just figured out that you don't need a store to get the banner.

I just listed a few items with free shipping, and the green banner is showing. I don't have a store.

Not sure what is going on with this - maybe it has to do with Categories - ebay Motors in OP's case?

Or...another mysterious ebay glitch.