eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Accepted Solution
how do I find how many free listing I have left

how do I find howmany free listing I have left

Accepted Solution
silverstrad
Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

Go to your My eBay > All Selling page.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will see a summary there of what you have used and what is left of your free listings.

Other Answers: 12
plilbit1022
Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

At one time everything you ever wanted to know about your account was listed in your dashboard, all on one page, nice and tidy, but then someone got bored and decided to SCREW EVERYTHING UP.  Now it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for, the simple case listed above about wanting to know how many of your free listings you still have left is a prime example.  You shouldn't need a college degree to be able to figure things out here, but eBay has done just that.  It's hidden, if anyone, ANYONE, knows where we can find the balance of our 50 free listings we have remaining is listed, please let us know.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

I have/use selling manager (free) mainly because it allows me to print shipping labels (without postage).  So, for me the way to find how many listings left (maybe different if you don't have selling manager):

My Ebay

Selling

Selling Manager (Click on the bold heading left side of page, NOT any of the entries under the heading!)

This will show the 'Selling Manager Summary' including Listing Offers Used/Left on the bottom of the right column.

Other descriptions of how to get to Listing Offers did not work for me

Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

Hi, I tried to find out how many free listings I had left and I could not find it either.  I just relisted some to see what would happen and then looked at the bottom of my All Selling and the counter was showing up.  It looks like you have to list something out of your free amount to activate the counter.  Well that worked for me, hope it is the same for all.

silverstrad
Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

You're very welcome !

:-)

shopmonterey
Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

Step by step information for finding how many free listing you may have on eBay.

This took me for ever to find, as most current information posted is incorrect, or is just not current with the 4-19-2014 software.

Fisrt off i have a ebay store, this should not effect all serches for the free listing in your eBay account.

Good luck.

#1 make sure your signed in to your account

#2 Go to top RIGHT of home page and hover mouse/arrow over (MY eBAY) This is located above the big blue search button.

#3 Under MY eBay, in the drop down catagory, click on (SELLING)

#4 Selling page will load, look to the LEFT of selling page.

#5 On the LEFT side of page, you will want to go all the way down to the area/boxed that reads ( SELLERS TOOLS )

#6 In the sellers tools boxed area, click on ( VEIW MY EBAY SELLING) Back to basics in small print underneth.

#7 You will be taken to the next page. ( ALL SELLING ) Scroll to bottom of this page to ( PROMOTIONAL OFFERS)

#8 In the promotional offer area, you will, or should see the free listings used, as well as remaining.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

I am having the same issue too on the number of free listings left.

matrat57
Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

That's what I usually do; but now it doesn't appear anymore ?:smileyindifferent:

Is there another place?

Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

I don't see it displayed anymore either. Can anyone let me know where else I can check?

Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

I hit all selling too and there is not counter on how many 50 free listings I have left for the month. Nor is the count on Sports memroabilla that is free for the rest of the year. What is going on will it return when the maintenance is done? Thanks for your time.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

:-) I guess the updates done on 9/26/12 fixed the counter on listings. Thanks for your time :-D

genlisagina
Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

Thank you so much for your help

alansflowers
Community Member
Answered
in reply to genlisagina

I too was trying to find. I did find if you try sell an item and your cost is no longer free you have to wait till your month ends to begin again. But if you list an auction style with buy it now as part of their promo if qualified you get up to 2,500.. ends dec.24 .. I am going to use this