eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Merry Christmas

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Completed Items search not working correctly

Is there something wrong with the Completed Items button?  It keeps telling me that there are no matches, but there ARE.  Anyone else having this problem?

Other Answers: 6
sl4bs
Community Member
Answered
in reply to katrinkets

I have the same - zero sold/completed showing on one computer (xp- ie8). But on a notebook (andros- ie8), the results show.

I was thinking, is it a cookie issue?

Community Member
Answered
in reply to katrinkets

Thanks for the try--you're much more computer savvy than I am!  But I don't use Firefox, I use Safari.  Everything used to work just fine with Completed Items.  This problem is very recent--anybody else have any ideas?

surfgators
Community Member
Answered
in reply to katrinkets

Just discovered it has to do with  Firefox. I switched to IE and worked.

THe search doesn't work right on ipad either

surfgators
Community Member
Answered
in reply to katrinkets

Same here. I am searching for a silver seal cookbook. That search comes up with 0 results, but searching for silver seal and looking at the ads in just Kichen shows one about 2/3 the way down the page. I know there are more in Books as well.

I cleared my cache, so it's not that.

Any ideas?

surfgators
Community Member
Answered
in reply to katrinkets

So I updated Firefox but that didn't help. I added the ebay extension for Firefox and that fixed the issue.

http://anywhere.ebay.com/browser/firefox/

Community Member
Answered
in reply to katrinkets

How specific is your search?

Are you searching for a "1960's Anchor Hocking Early American Prescut Butter Dish Star of David pattern"?

That search only showed 1 active listing.

Switch to Show Only Completed Listings shows none.

Searching for "Butter Dish" brings up 13,975 Completed Listings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were you searching for a seller's completed listings -- then typed a keyword search into the search bar?  That seller may not have had any completed listings for that item.