eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Kwanza

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Does Quickutz work with Sizzix and.......

if it does how do you do it! I have the adapter for the sizzix. Also I just dont understand that foam piece that come with the quickutz die!
Help!!

Thanks
Kristi
Community Member

in reply to sbennett1rv8
Kristi, you have to have the adapter and the converter. THe converter is very handy, you will also need it for any of the Sizzix sizzlets (fonts, small dies). You should get one for sure, there are tons on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sizzix-System-Converter_W0QQitemZ270022505138QQihZ017QQcategoryZ113344QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Becky
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Becky
Community Member

in reply to sbennett1rv8
Kristi, I have the Sizzix Sidekick and I had to buy the converter but I haven't used it yet! I'll look for the instructions tonight and hopefully get it posted for you. I bought the converter at a LSS and it cost about only $3.50 or so (I think). Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Community Member

in reply to sbennett1rv8
It's very easy to use. The adapter has a magnet that sticks to the bottom of ur sizzix, and the adpters have diagrams on each of them to show you how it should be stacked. It's very easy.... Becky
Becky
Community Member

in reply to sbennett1rv8
Ok I think I have everything I need. Now the only thing I need help with is the foam piece that is supposed to go directly on the die? It came with my die.

Kristi
Community Member

in reply to sbennett1rv8
Hi Kristi

Not sure if you got the answer yet on the foam piece.

if not, what you need to do is peel of the paper and place it sticky side down over the cutting edge - smooth it down as much as you can - there will be an air bubble but that's ok - then put it in the quickutz and squeeze all the way down. It will cut into the foam and then smoooth it the rest of the way out. That is to make your paper cutouts eject easily from the die, if you didn't have it you'd have a hard time picking the diecut out of the die :-)