eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Merry Christmas

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Does C9-T11 actually work?

Im currently bidding on C9-T11 and im curious if this product actually works. The seller answered my emails fast and very informative, he also did my request of not posting them. I saw this item on TV and they claim that this product actually works. I would like to try this product, but I would like to know if it works before I spend my money. A friend of mine told me that he saw this product sell on ebay for a couple of hundred dollars. I even called my local GNC store to ask them about C9-T11 the representative told me that this product wouldn't be available until fall-2008 so the sellers listing was actually accurate. Has anyone tried this product, I just need more proof before I finalize this Transaction, Thanks.
Community Member

in reply to purple2008212
i tried this product a few weeks ago,it cost me 200 per bottle. it works like steroids the more you take the bigger you get. when i search for it i see three different sellers, one sellers listing provides alot of information i think ill order from him. wow they have this on ebay. i guess it is true you could get whatever your looking for on ebay.
im new to ebay is there anything i should find out before i bid.
Community Member

in reply to purple2008212
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/ws/UCSearch?satitle=C9-T11&ucc=b

I see that there are currently no reviews for this product. Maybe 718mikejones197546 can create a ebay Guide about it.

In regards to finding out anything prior to bidding, check to see if this item is on hand with the seller or if it is a pre-sale. also, check the feedback rating of the seller and the shipping fee's.