eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • StubHub

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Disputes when paid by Bill Me Later

Hi everyone!

I recently made a large purchase using bill-me-later. When the item came, the item, which was supposed to have been custom made for me, was clearly NOT what I had ordered, and clearly NOT made for me. There is absolutely no way that I can use this item. I contacted the seller, who refused any follow-up. I want to file a complaint and try to get my money back, but when I tried using ebay Buyer Protection, the page said I needed to open a dispute through Paypal. When I went on my paypal page, the transaction was not listed because I bought it using Bill Me Later. I only have 4 days left to file a complaint, but ebay is making it very difficult. How do I file a complaint when I purchased an item through Bill-Me-Later?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Disputes when paid by Bill Me Later

in reply to *elusiveelegance*

you click on the item in you bml , then file the dispute with pay pal.

i'd be calling both ebay and pay pal as the payment was through pay pal

age is a measure of time , wisdom is the measure of how we used that time
Please use plain text.