eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
izus127
Community Member
How can I change my "ship from" address?

I don't know where can I change my "ship from" address.I was trying to change it in my account nad then I clicked addresses but could not find where I can change my "ship from" address.

Other Answers: 10
Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

Same problem here. Did anyone find a solution to fix it?? I can't edit my old address under the "ship from address" It's driving me nutz!! I can edit every other one exept this one.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

To change the shipping from address:

1.Hit "Print Shipping Label on any sold item that you have"

2.At the left side you will see "Ship from" hit "Change" under it.

3.Hit Edit, fill it up.

4. Hit "Save and Close" button

5. Mark "Save as my default ship from address" cheack box.

6. Press "Save and Close" button.

qualityncustomercentric
Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

Does anyone know how to change your shipping address TO ANOTHER COUNTRY? you cannot just do this on my printing label screen. Thanks.

shanechas
Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

Hover over the " account " tab then click on " addresses ",  then you can change or add the addresses shown.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

Edit to my previous reply: I found another thread.

http://answercenter.ebay.com/question/Packaging-Shipping/Ebay-Wont-Let/1000243016

For a sold item, under more actions, "print another label". The shipping address can be edited and saved as a default.

izus127
Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

I did that and all of my addresses are changed excert "ship from address" It showing my old address still and I don't know how to change that.

revilo73
Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

Here is how I was able to change my "from address"...It was unfortunately after I had already mailed out an item ..You have to change it from the print label screen ...So what I did was I went to reprint my last label and clicked the edit /change button at the shipper part of the label ..Edit that , save changes , check mark the box to make it your default ship from address and it will then update to your addresses

Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayAddresses
Payment and purchase pickup address:
Your address where buyers can send payments or pick up their purchase 

This is your ship from address. Change this address

Please responders, remember this.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

At the bottom, I found the a link about "Providing a Payment Address."

I'm guessing since I use paypal and not a credit card for payment, I've never had to provide a billing address directly to ebay.

Maybe my "shipping from" address will update since I already updated it in Paypal, or once I've shipped from that address.

Hopefully there's a box to make it a default.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to izus127

2noggin - may you please tell us where "Payment and purchase pickup address" is located? The link you posted takes us to the Addresses page, however there is no sign of "Payment and purchase pickup address". What's there is "Ship-From Address:
Your address where you ship packages from" but there is no "Change" link next to it to edit this address! It's in the same box as "Primary shipping address", but when you click on the "Change" link next to this, you can only change the Primary shipping address and not the Ship-from address.