eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
VeRo Violation

I had two items removed by E-bay, because VeRo said it was a fake. That is not true. Bought from authorized seller, have the receipts. I contacted E-Bay, the VeRo agent numerous times to find where I can send my prove.

I am told to wait for the response from the VeRo agent. That all happened 3 weeks ago. What can I do?

Other Answers: 5
heritagesoftail10
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rose9110_4

Wait.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to rose9110_4

I had 5 removed today... these are legitimate authentic products... These companies are trying put us out of business by reporting false claims and leveraging the VeRo program... I called my attorney today we have to fight each claim individually... The only way for us to fight back is get as many people as possible together and take on each company that is falsely making these claims. I also reach out to a local new station that investigates these types of things and then broadcast them on the evening news... If big business thinks they can step on the small guy they have some learning experiences on the way... Small business is what keeps this country great and I am not going to wait around and let intimidation and fraud damages my business or reputation... Just do a search online for VeRO and you can connect with others experiencing this same injustice..

rose9110_4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rose9110_4

Thanks, that is what I thought, but wanted it confirmed.

I also received a med violation. I guess nothing I can do about that either.

Thanks for making me laugh

heritagesoftail10
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rose9110_4

I would try calling them again around Wed.

good luck:-)

everything-from-trinkets-to-treasures
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rose9110_4

You have to wait.