eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
how do i upload a picture from my phone onto ebay

i am trying to sell an item on ebay, how do i get the picture on there

Other Answers: 9
gosimus
Community Member
Answered
in reply to amherstcounty

What I do to get a picture onto my computer from my phone is,

I send the picture as a text message, with the "Send To" as my

email address.  It arrives in my email as a jpeg file attachment.

Community Member
Answered

I would like to know how i take pictures off my computer onto ebay

Community Member
Answered

how do i upload a picture from my iphone to ebay to sell an item

laptoppartshub
Community Member
Answered

To the person asking how to upload from an iphone, it's simple, take the photos you need, then plug the iphone into the computer with you USB cable, open My comptuer or Computer, this icon might be on the desktop or on the start menu, then you should see an iphone icon under portable devices, double click it, double click internal storage, double click DCIM, you will then have access to all your photos on the iphone, click the one you want and right click, copy, then goto either the desktop and right click and paste, or goto my pictures and paste it in there

shipscript
Community Member
Answered

eBay has special mobile applications to support picture uploading from some phones, like iPhone.

http://mobile.ebay.com

For Photos, HTML, CSS and template questions, please visit the Tools & Apps forum.
eBay Community Hall of Fame 2007
Free Resources for Better Auctions • Programs • Tools • Templates • Help • Guides
grandpatexhelp
Community Member
Answered

I hook up a cable from my iPhone to the computer and put them in my Picture file, but I'm old fashioned.

Answer center posts are no longer in chronological order,making it difficult to answer a question in a step by step fashion. If the thread doesn't make sense, click on the Most Kudos link, above, and select Newest First. Be sure to check for hidden comments to see if the OP has returned with valuable information that may affect the final outcome.
Community Member
Answered

how do I get photos out of Picasa into Turbo Lister and what dimensions do I use?

Community Member
Answered

when i take a picture on my i phone 5 how do i up load this to ebay please ??

buybuy42
Community Member
Answered

Send the pic to your home email.

During your item listing,click on 'add pictures' then upload the pic to the listing from your email/downloads