eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
sandybuns26
Community Member

Why can't I see pictures of items I am selling on the My eBay selling page?

As a seller I think it would be helpful to see the pictures as well as the description of the items I am selling in My eBay, under My selling page.  Right now after I list items, and return to my selling page, I can only see a description of the item I have listed but no pictures (unless I click on the description listing).  When I have a bunch of items listed and I need to revise or make sure I have listed the right picture with the right description it would be a lot easier to see the picture with the description rather than just the description on the my selling page. 

I like the view when I check to see what other items the same seller has, it shows the pictures and description. I wish that is what it looked like in the My eBay selling page when I check my listings so I can put a face(item picture) with a name (description).  I would like to recommend that idea as I know lots of sellers would like that : )

Please use plain text.
pocomocomputing
Community Member

Re: Why can't I see pictures of items I am selling on the My eBay selling page?

in reply to sandybuns26

To the right on the header bar for My eBay Active Selling, you will see an edit button, click on it, then on customize.  Make sure that picture is checked off and save.

Please use plain text.
sadiesshop615
Community Member

in reply to pocomocomputing

pocomocomputing wrote:

To the right on the header bar for My eBay Active Selling, you will see an edit button, click on it, then on customize.  Make sure that picture is checked off and save.

A pictorial of the customization menu,

(for adding thumbnail-images to Active Selling, Sold and Unsold items lists), 

on the following message-thread, Post 3, c/ o Shipscript:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Photos-HTML/how-do-i-put-a-thumbnail-photo-in-the-my-selling-list-page/...

in reply to sadiesshop615

greets........same issue almost....any suggestions and thank you

I have the same issue of not being able to see photos in the smaller window tot he left of where you where to place a bin.......

Image not available........

I can do a generic search and see the small little picture on the left side of the listings but when I go and click any paticular auctions, i am not able to see any photo's.........

Windows 8 puter has this problems. my vista puter doenst have this problem.

ty,goye

Please use plain text.