eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
Accepted Solution
PICTURES NOT SHOWING UP

My picture's are not showing up on the front page, but when I click on the item the picture is there.  Why won't it show up on my front page?

Accepted Solution
lacemaker3
Community Member
Answered
in reply to toomuchtimewasted

eBay is working on the problem:

***Technical Difficulties with Images***

November 17, 2011 | 01:29PM PST/PT

Some images may be loading slowly on the View Item Page and some gallery images are taking longer than normal to appear in search results. Images may also upload slowly in the Sell Your Item form. If the image does not upload on the first attempt please try again. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Other Answers: 18
lurch268
Community Member
Answered

If you have been having the same problems as me, about 2-3 weeks now, constant loading picture spinning circle.

Problem seems to be INTERNET EXPLORER 10.

Log into your ebay, up top left where you see on the toolbar 'Home, Feeds, Email, Page, Safety, Tools, E.T.C.

Click the downward arrow next to page and uncheck 'compatiblity view'

SORTED.

xcloosiv2u
Community Member
Answered

Open your ebay account, and once on the active selling page click the edit button to the right side .... then click customize ... then check the box that says picture.  Hopefully this will work for you all.  ♥

himmat
Community Member
Answered

its happening in  google chrome not in internet explorer

rigby1972
Community Member
Answered

Internet Explorer   (Clear your Browser Cache) (It's too full)      Tools-Internet options-Browsing History- (Delete tempory Files / All)     Your Welcome.  

gpw1057
Community Member
Answered

It ia a fault with Ebay Not us, I have been onto ebay several times, they say there tech team is working on it, they been working on it for 2 months now.  I have had to re take almost 1,000 pictures. They tell me it is a 30 day relisting problem, and if I use Good Til Canceled it will not happen, still had to re take 1,000 pictures without so much of a sorry from ebay

jsstevens100
Community Member
Answered

I have had this very same problem (images of listed items for sale) not appearing which began about two weeks ago.  A simple Google search brought me to this site-I haven't found an answer yet. 

Community Member
Answered

I have had a similar problem for some time. This involves most of the pix not displaying (both in the "search results" and the listing (including sometimes the "ratings" images on the feedback page together with other "ebay page" images (a text box is displayed instead)

Community Member
Answered

If you go to view settings and press reset to default it will work again....The reason your not seeing any is because you have show 200 per page...

carlucci45
Community Member
Answered

I just encountered this problem for the first time in my extended eBay career. Strangely, I used a different computer to view the item, one different than the one to list the item, and the pictures were visible. Still not visible on the first computer though. 

Anybody that might be experiencing this. Try that. A different computer. The images may actually be visible to the potential buyers.

Community Member
Answered

Go to  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283807 an turn on or off the  Compatibility View. this solved my problem.

ian-hornsby-motorcycles
Community Member
Answered
10% of the pics are loading on my Ipad, pic appears when you click on item.
It's Ok on my desktop.
It's only in the last few days problem has happened on my Ipad.
My Ipad is 1st gen.
Ian
Community Member
Answered

I'M SORRY TO THE PERSON WHO JUST POSTED THAT THEIR PICTURES WEREN'T SHOWING UP EITHER-I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT THE BUTTON ON THE PART WHERE IT ASKS IF YOUR QUESTION WAS ANSWERED.

Community Member
Answered

Same issue here. Seems to only have the issue though when I am directly browsing a category. If it is through the results of a search, all the images display fine.

bargainhuntingagain
Community Member
Answered

My picture's are not showing up on the front page, but when I click on the item the picture is there.  Why won't it show up on my front page?

Community Member
Answered

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PICTURES????

Community Member
Answered

HELLO, I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH NO PIC'S SHOWING UP AT ALL ON MY ITEMS OR ANYONES ITEMS. SOMETIMES WHEN I CLICK OFF MY BROWERS AND THEN CLICK INTERNET SHORTCUT TO BRING MY INTERNET BROWERS BACK UP I THEN CAN SEE THE PICS OF MY ITEMS AND ALL THE OTHER SELLERS ITEMS.

Community Member
Answered

^Same issue here...

baines93
Community Member
Answered

Having the same problem... Very annoying!