eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Image not available

All of a sudden, I am getting the message "Image not available" when I click to view a listing. Even my own auctions are not showing images when I upload them. I have tried Firefox and Chrome and get the same thing. Even my laptop, although my friend at another location is able to see them. Is there a setting that I'm not seeing? Everything was just fine yesterday and I haven't changed anything. I checked my internet options, advanced, multimedia and the "show pictures" button is checked. Need help, please. Thanks

Other Answers: 6
Community Member
Answered
in reply to awildnotion

You can try to delete yoyr browser history, click tools, top of your screen, then click delete browser history, be carefull what you delete, when done, sign out then back into ebay. This should help.

grandpatexhelp
Community Member
Answered
in reply to awildnotion

Your listings, at random, appear to be fine on my end.

Answer center posts are no longer in chronological order,making it difficult to answer a question in a step by step fashion. If the thread doesn't make sense, click on the Most Kudos link, above, and select Newest First. Be sure to check for hidden comments to see if the OP has returned with valuable information that may affect the final outcome.
Community Member
Answered
in reply to awildnotion

None of these suggestions works, and I should not have to use them anyway. This is not a fix to the problem.  Only on ebay.  Come on  people. 

craneclimber1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to awildnotion

sometimes just reloading the page will take care of that.

awildnotion
Community Member
Answered
in reply to awildnotion

Thanks you guys. Really quick responses. I have tried all the suggestions; however, to no avail. As long as the images are there, I suppose there's nothing to worry about. But I can't do any browsing....I can't see any of the items.

silverstrad
Community Member
Answered
in reply to awildnotion

Sometimes glitches can be fixed if you clear the cache and history, dump the cookies and restart your computer.

See if that works for you.