eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • FedEx One Rate

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
declined when using bill me later when I was approved

can some one help me on this issue I applied for bill me later and got approved for 500  and when I went to use it I was declined why is that? now I look like a real jerk to my only vintage G.I.Joe  dealer can some one help me  

Other Answers: 2
mr_lees_deals
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mikoch2012

Your seller doesn't know you were rejected, nor does he know if you are approved. BML is a PayPal service and it appears as if you paid with PayPal.

But why you were rejected this time? Perhaps you answered one of the questions wrong in checkout, a typo maybe, your DOB, last digits of your SSN, selected the wrong type of phone for the phone number, or used the wrong email account.

I have to be careful with that last one, my eBay and BML emails are the same but my PP is different.

You can log into your PP account and use the contact us link to get the phone number and call if you must. But why not try again just to be sure. OR just pay with PayPal instead if you can't get it ironed out.

“Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” Zig Ziglar
sunnysouth1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mikoch2012

We don't know why you were declined. You need to contact Bill Me Later.

For questions about Bill Me Later or your credit account, please contact Bill Me Later Customer Service. Related Help Accepted payments policy Choosing a payment method (for buyers) eBay Buyer Protection Privacy Policy

Sunny

"If the world were ruled by women then there would be no war… just a couple of nations not talking with each other."