eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Why isn't Internet Explorer and Ebay working because I want to pay for item I have chosen to payfor

Can't pay for items I have on my Ebay wish list. Internet Explorer will not or can't connect to Ebay. I need to pay for an item through Paypal but There is no way to process. Literallyt will not connect and I have no idea why!!

Other Answers: 5
Community Member
Answered
in reply to cutepeke

Why isn't Internet Explorer and Ebay working because I want to pay for items

Community Member
Answered
in reply to cutepeke

If you are using IE10 or IE11 then I believe you have to put them in compatability mode.

I'm not sure however as I have WIN7 with IE9-not in compatability mode-and it works fine. 

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to cutepeke

Try a different browser. There are many others: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to cutepeke

IE has not played well with ebay since the new design.  A new browser will help.

“To be able to ask a question clearly is two-thirds of the way to getting it answered.” – John Ruskin
recyclit123
Community Member
Answered
in reply to cutepeke

Install this...:manindifferent:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/

That will solve your problem..:manwink:

~Å~

"We have Allowed Our Nation to be Over-Taxed, Over-Regulated, and Over-Run by Bureaucrats. The Founders would be Ashamed of Us for what We are Putting Up with."

"When Government fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, there is Tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson