eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
What does "if u buy 10000pcs,unit price is"?
[ Edited ]

Hello! 

I would like some clarification regarding this issue. I encountered this sentence: "if u buy 10000pcs,unit price is" as an option every time I want to buy something. Does this mean I actually have to buy the whole bulk in order to get a cheaper price? 

Thank you for your help in advance. 

Other Answers: 4
tenbigdogs
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sharifahyjefri

Hi shari, I conducted a search by the phrase as you typed it here and got results of phone covers and baby shoes from China.  Are those the items you're searching?  If so, the listings I found are choice listings, and yes, if you only want one it's more than if you want 1,000 -- which is pretty much the way of the world, the more you buy, the lower the price. See e.g. Item No. 290969676010.  But those are far from the only listings on eBay for phone covers or baby shoes.  A search for phone covers results in over 600,000 listings.  There's bound to be one you'll like and can afford.  Good luck! 

centerhill73
Community Member
Answered

You need to ask the seller. No one here can make that decision.

angelgirl327
Community Member
Answered

. I encountered this sentence: "if u buy 10000pcs,unit price is" as an option every time I want to buy something.

Every time???  Do you have an example - like a item number? 

scott122620
Community Member
Answered

You have to ask the seller this is a community help page. To ask the seller go to the item in question scroll down to the bottom & it will say ask a question.