eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Thanksgiving

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
how long for paypal to transfer money to bank account?

In general, how long does it usually take for Paypal to transfer funds to your bank account? I know it says 3 to 4 business days, but I'm wondering if this is the actual time or perhaps the longest it could possibly take?

Other Answers: 4
scotts_b-s-tdealz
Community Member
Answered
in reply to pizazzprincess

I've done it 5 or 6 times now and every time it takes 3-4 business days to arrive in my bank account. I haven't seen it come quicker than that yet.

The customer is not always right - but you should always make them feel as if they are!

inceptions
Community Member
Answered

It takes 3-4 business days just as PayPal advises.

crazy_daisy01
Community Member
Answered

It used to take 3-4 days in the past but this year it seems to take 2 days at most here in North Carolina :-)

Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the One who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference. -Max Lucado
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered

No one can predict how long it takes your bank to post the deposit on your online statement either....

Some post faster than others.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!