eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
thatpolishguyy
Community Member
Where does my received money go?

Yeah, hey. I sell things here on ebay, and I've over the weeks, and about a month have earned a few dollars here and there. My account says I've earned so much money, but I haven't noticed anything being deposited into my checking or savings account. I've also checked my balance on my paypal.

Can someone tell me where my money is?

Other Answers: 7
glenda
Community Member
Answered
in reply to thatpolishguyy

Hi thatpolishguyy

omg.

The money will not go to your checking or savings account.  When - IF - a winner clicks on the Pay button in My eBay, the payment would go to your PayPal account.

Do the items show that they were paid in My eBay, or did the listings simply end with a winner?

Community Member
Answered

The money should be in your PayPal account. It's got to be there. You can see the transactions (ie who paid you what amount).

You hook up your PayPal account to your personal bank .. read up on that. PayPal will deposit a couple cents into your account, then you phone them and tell them exactly how much was deposited and bam you're verified.

You yourself will transfer your PayPal money into your personal bank account. It's free to transfer when it's a certain amount but you'd pay a fee if you're transfering a little amount. .. read up on that.

good luck. ... let us know if you see it in your PayPal

buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered

Assuming you used PayPal as a payment menthod and correctly entered your email address for payment on the listings...

Login to PayPal and look at your list of transactions. The payments should all be there regardless of whether or not the funds are available.

If you didn't upload tracking numbers to each payment on PayPal or use eBay Shipping then your payments are likely still being held by PayPal.

You can't Withdraw to your bank until available....

IF you don't find them, come back here you have a problem with account set up/email for payment on the listings.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!
gageman22
Community Member
Answered

If it is because ebay is holding the funds until after the delivery confirmation shows delivered, then always make sure to upload your tracking DC number, or print your labels through ebay or paypal. You will get funds released 3 days after DC shows delivered. If you don't they will hold funds for 3 weeks.  Also, do you have your correct email address in your listings? The address that is used for your pay pal account? If that address is wrong, your payments won't show.

Community Member
Answered

Yah dere hey, you're going to have to go to PayPal and see,OR ask PayPal.B-)

Y'all come back now y'hear?
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered

Payment subject to the new seller hold are clearly listed on the seller's PayPal account.

They do NOT have to ship and deliver before seeing that they were paid on PayPal.

Sellers should never ship without seeing the status of Completed and OK to Ship on Details.

Payments subject to hold say "Funds Not Yet Available" and don't add to the balance but they are recorded just like any other payment

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!
everything-from-trinkets-to-treasures
Community Member
Answered

Did you read anything about setting up your accounts, linking them, about PayPal and how it works etc??

Or did you just start selling and using the both sites without learning how they work??

No one here can tell you where your money is.

We cannot see your accounts and we do not know what you did or didn't do when setting them up.