eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • StubHub

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Unable to link my VISA Debit Card with PayPal

I have successfully created PayPal account and have linked my Union Bank of India account with it. But whenever I try to link my VISA Debit Card with it, it fails always.

I am really so pissed off with PayPal people because they have kept saying that there is some problem from my Bank's side and Bank people say that my card is International Debit Card so there should not be any problem in linking it. Now I am totally sandwiched between these two. I want to shop some items from Ebay Global Easy Buy but because I cannot link my Visa Debit Card with PayPal it is proving to be an impossible task.

Don't know where and what is the problem. Can you people help me?

Regards,

HARSH KUMAR

Other Answers: 1
einjelhart
Community Member
Answered
in reply to visitharshharsh

to link your debit card you should have a funds on that debit card that you linking in.