eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
This is requesting far more info that is required and I refuse to share. Consequently it is costing your merchants business.

Simple transaction challenges credit and tries to sell charge card. Refuse and cancel any acticity with PayPal.

Other Answers: 5
jackscurlock
Community Member
Answered
in reply to drcolby11

If this non-senseable rant make you feel better, then we have done our job.

Good luck

captjack

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead.
mr_lees_deals
Community Member
Answered
in reply to drcolby11

I have no idea what you are talking about, sell charge card?

How about you ask a question, this is the Answer Center after all.

LC

“Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” Zig Ziglar
mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to drcolby11

No, I really don't think it is costing anyone business. PayPal does not ask for anything that is not absolutely needed. 

Who is selling credit cards?

october_paws
Community Member
Answered
in reply to drcolby11

The PayPal ask your info no more then when you walk-in or online and try to open a credit card acct or just simple a personal acct. If you are willing to do that, I don't see why you can't update your PayPal acct to the current.

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to drcolby11

If you refuse to pay for an item, you will get a strike. And then other sellers who block bidders with strikes won't be impacted.

If PayPal is asking for info for you to be able to pay for an item, then that's what you have to do.