eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Return to merchant and try a different payment method...

hallo, i cant pay for lots. PayPal writing next text:Return to merchant and try a different payment method..

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).what is it? THX!

Other Answers: 6
pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to truebuyer

You are in the Russian Federation.

After you add a credit card to your PayPal account, PayPal will attempt to validate the card, with one or two temporary charges.  It may take some days for that validation.

Since you joined eBay on Jul-24-12, that validation process may still be ongoing.

Suggest you log into PayPal, and see if your card or bank account or other payment method has been accepted.

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
Community Member
Answered
in reply to truebuyer

Hi! I could solve this problem. You should NOT use the private browser settings. If I use the original browser wit cookies on chrome, they paypal let me pay (:

Community Member
Answered
in reply to truebuyer

The problem seems to be solved by our members. Please check botttom this page for sollutions.

Read more at: http://how-to-massage.com/ebayquestions/2013/03/10/were-sorry-but-we-cant-send-your-payment-right-no...

buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered
in reply to truebuyer

Clear cache and cookies and try again.

Assuming you have an active PayPal account that is correctly set up.

Sometimes eBay Checkout is glitchy.

If you have never used your PayPal account, you might call them to make sure you set it up correctly.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!
lynnscollectiblesnstuff
Community Member
Answered
in reply to truebuyer

what are you trying to pay with? a credit card is it expired or are you trying a gift card. Very few are accepted?

Community Member
Answered
in reply to truebuyer

To solve the problem:

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

you only have to open your Ebay account from a google chrome incognito window and then Paypal let them pay normally. Good luck to all.