eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Problems with paypal?

I have read several posts regarding problems with paypal. Hey folks, been there and done that. Use a little common sense. Don't be vulgar. Don't make threats. Don't go over the deep end. Do what i do, What is that?  BLOG. I am on about 2 dozen blog sites. It is free to register and free to blog. Just type Free Blog sites into your browser. SPREAD THE WORD! Let everyone know the experiences that you have had as a buyer and or seller on ebay.Just make sure that you stick to the facts. Be truthful. Keep it simple and to the point. As the old saying goes, "The truth shall set you free". Don't worry about reprisals .Remember, we still have our first ammendment rights. A little nudge in the right direction can make companies change business tactics. Good Luck! God Bless!

I like to buy here on ebay. I have alot of seller friends here on ebay, and some other sites. Let me help you with my buyer's expertise when you shop for fan apparrel or other sports memorabilia.
Please use plain text.
sparkstert
Community Member

Re: Problems with paypal?

in reply to anthony.luca2012

I like to buy here on ebay. I have alot of seller friends here on ebay, and some other sites. Let me help you with my buyer's expertise when you shop for fan apparrel or other sports memorabilia.

What are your favorite selling sites ? What about some blog links ?

I don't really buy much from auction venues, but do sell a ton. I do buy a lot from AZ, Sams and Staples, mostly tax exempt. I don't really blog or have a facebook page, but will offer this:

Lot's of money out there, but you have to be smart. Don't shoot yourself in the foot, or all you have left is a blog.;-)

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Someone with WAY TOO much time on their hands.

Please use plain text.
whartondoc
Community Member

Someone with WAY TOO much time on their hands.

Just like another guy we know...;-)

Santa Claws is coming to town...
Please use plain text.
sosdifferentday
Community Member

LOL DOC!

Please use plain text.
sandypurins
Community Member

Let me help you with my buyer's expertise when you shop for fan apparrel apparel or other sports memorabilia.

Have you considered writing an eBay guide on purchasing fan apparel and sports memorabilia?

More information is available at these links...

http://pages.ebay.com/help/search/writing-guide.html

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/member-created-content-ov.html

Please use plain text.
gporpc
Community Member

Are all bloggers twits?

Are all twits bloggers?

Please use plain text.
sandypurins
Community Member

NFL cracks down on fake jerseys Updated: February 3, 2013, 10:14 AM ET

"The NFL, in cooperation with government authorities, announced on Thursday that it had seized a record $13.6 million worth of  counterfeit NFL merchandise this season in a nationwide enforcement effort called "Operation Red Zone."

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/8900519/nfl-us-government-score-record-bust-fake-jerseys

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Liet me help You with.........

H Sandy; How are you doing? That little barb was just to get folks to take a look at my listings on other auction sites. As far as writing something on an ebay guide, if i can't endorse a  company 100%, Some of us to still adhere to our principles. I also can't sell my soul to the devil. Anyway, thanks for the info

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Sandy; i just couldn't let this one pass by. I can only wonder how many of those items may have been listed on ebay and other auction websites, and were never seized. I am a professional and can spot a fake a mile off. Too many honest sellers such, as myself, are being persecuted falsely. Unfortunately, too many of the guilty are getting away with it.  

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Try paying for the auctions you won then come back & give us advice.

Please use plain text.
sandypurins
Community Member

Sandy; i just couldn't let this one pass by. I can only wonder how many of those items may have been listed on ebay and other auction websites, and were never seized. I am a professional and can spot a fake a mile off. Too many honest sellers such, as myself, are being persecuted falsely. Unfortunately, too many of the guilty are getting away with it.  

Are you keeping all receipts for your sports jersey purchases so that you can prove they were obtained from an authorized source?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

As the old saying goes, "The truth shall set you free".

What was the selling ID you keep talking about again?

Why is that being kept secret?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

True, but so very well spent!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hey there soldier. Take a look at my transactions, and tell me why paypal is holding $351.00 of my money for 180 days, when all of my buyers have received their items, each were happy with their purchases & each subsequently has left 100% positive feedback. Don't waste your time. There is no excuse. I needed that money to buy some food, and pay some bills. Ebay and paypal are clamoring for their sellers fees, including 10% of $249.00 in additonal sales  that i could not invoice to buyers & that i will never receive because i cannot receive money into or send out of my paypal account. They won't see their money until i see mine. I see you only have a feedback of 17 transactions. Let us hope and pray you never run into the same situation as i. Have a good day.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

I am going to ask you the same question that my husband keeps asking Sandy, and can never get a response. "Are you either a paypal or ebay employee?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Let's put this one to rest once and for all. This is the final nail in the coffin. josepi53. Take a look at that feedback, and let me know what you think.

Please use plain text.
sparkstert
Community Member

Bad idea on the link. He's probably being reported as we speak.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Which is it? Is it army or air force? Or can't you make up your mind? Take a look at josepi53, and then let me know what you think.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

You are probably right. People have been looking at my posts. If ebay removes them, they will wonder just what is it that they have to hide.

Please use plain text.