eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
mlonnemann00
Community Member
Please Help! Why isn't my money showing up in my PayPal account??

So i sold 2 items and the total was $55.00.And when i go to the sold section of eBay, it says they have been sold, but next to each item there is an hourglass. When i put my cursor over the hourglass it says "payment was initiated on(date) and is being processed by PayPal. But, the buyer has already got there items! But when i check my PayPal i have zero dollars! So then i opened an unpaid item case on the people. so one of the people noticed i filed a case on him/her and said that they contacted eBay and they said that there was an error with my PayPal. But i don't know how to resolve it with payPal. And when i go to there help services there no answer to my problem..... PLEASE HELP!!!!

Other Answers: 3
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mlonnemann00

We usually see this problem with new sellers.  You need to check your listing and see if the email address you put as your PayPal address is correct.  If there is an error in the address PayPal cannot know where to put your money so it floats in cyberspace.  Go to one of the listings that has ended with no payment.  Click on relist (you will not be relisting just checking the details) and scroll down to the PayPal payment information.  Is the email address you entered correct and the same as your PayPal account email address?  Look for misplaced dots or dots that are really commas.  Once you know this information, you can call PayPal for help in getting this straightened out.

sunnysouth1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mlonnemann00

See here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/claimpayment.html#form

Never ship items until you have received cleared payment.

Sunny

"If the world were ruled by women then there would be no war… just a couple of nations not talking with each other."

kpost-2012
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mlonnemann00

You never ship out an item until you log into paypal and it shows payment completed and under details say OK to ship.

You can try to open an unpaid item case now and if after 4 days they still have not paid, you mark as not paid and close the case.  You will get your FVF back if buyer does not pay, but have lost your item and the money.  Hopefully the buyer will pay when you open the case.