eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
ozeri10
Community Member
One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected.

i get this massage when i try to pay

One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected.

what should i do?

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ozeri10

Right at that sellers listing, scroll down the page about half way, just below the shipping section and click on ask seller a question, ask the seller for the shipping fee, also, chances are you"ll have to wait for your seller to send you an invoice with the total fee for thast auction win and shipping, the invoice would arrive at your regular email, or!! you would see the invoice once you clickd on pay now at your won item at your purchase history or won page thru my ebay, top of ebay page.

mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ozeri10

The tool set?  That seller does not ship to Israel.  You should not have bought it.

lynnscollectiblesnstuff
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ozeri10

try and contact the seller to see if he will mafe an exception in your case.if you cant or he wont find a seller that will ship to you

mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ozeri10

Did you specifically check to see if the seller ships to Israel before you bid?  Probably not.  You'll have to contact the seller about this.