eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Accepted Solution
I sold some items and they were paid. I see the balance in my PayPal account. I am a new seller. Are the funds available now ?

I have read you have to wait 3 days before using. Where can I find info on this?

Accepted Solutions: 2
Community Member
Answered
in reply to vmcc9333

Your Paypal account  will show activity and if it says completed then  the money is available,You can check your Paypal Account under the "help" for further answers, however, keep in mind, the buyer also has 45 days to possibly return the item for whatever reason, so it's best to let that money sit there. 

Sadly, this is what it is.

glenda
Community Member
Answered
in reply to vmcc9333

Hi vmcc9333

Some sellers have a waiting period.  Others do not.  You can try moving the money now, and if it lets you, then you don't have a waiting period.

I would strongly suggest that you not move the money until you have shipped the items, of course.

Other Answers: 1
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered
in reply to vmcc9333

You read wrong.

IF you are subject to the new or below standard seller hold, your payments will be held until three days after the uploaded (to PayPal) tracking shows delivery.

Not three days after the buyer pays.

IF the money is in your balance, it should be available. They don't add it to your balance when it is on hold.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!