eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How to find receipt Id number for a PayPal claim if you used the PayPal guest option to purchase the item that I haven't received

I paid for an item using the guest option for PayPal. I have not received my item and seller will not reply. Every time I try to file a claim on PayPal it ask for receipt Id number. I looked on the receipt and there is not one. What do I need to do so I can make my claim (which is over 200.00)before its to late?

Other Answers: 2
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lancee24

In order to file a claim when paying as a guest, you must open a PayPal account using the same email address and credit card that you paid with.  This is one of the downsides of paying as a guest.  Once you do that, contact PayPal customer service to locate your receipt number.

sbm-ventures
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lancee24

File the case on Ebay.