eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • StubHub

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How long does it take for your money to be released, I have seen 2 or 3 answers...some of my customers have recieved their products!

wanted to know how long before money is released with pay pal, a few of my customers have recieved their products!

Other Answers: 3
mr_lees_deals
Community Member
Answered
in reply to melodie2012us

PayPal will release held funds about three days after proof of delivery. That means you have to ship with DC or tracking and have the number uploaded to eBay/PayPal which is automatic if you print your labels through either one.

Otherwise your funds are held longer and will be released if no dispute is filed about three days after the 21 day hold.

LC

“Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” Zig Ziglar
auntella
Community Member
Answered

Look on your PayPal account. It will tell you after each item when your funds should be available. A few months ago, they kept everything for 21 on my husband's account even though the Delivery Confirmation said the items were delivered.

You need Delivery Confirmation on everything you ship to get you funds released quickly. If purchase your shipping at the USPO or UPS, you will have to upload the DC numbers on ebay. If you purchase your shipping from ebay, all the information will automatically be uploaded on the items. Best way to go is ebay Shipping Labels. There is a little discount for purchasing shipping on ebay.

buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered

If you upload tracking to PayPal, don't trust eBay to do it for you, they should release three days from delivery but sometimes you have to call them.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!