eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
poe8210
Community Member
How long does it take Paypal to deposit the buyer's payment in my bank account?

How long does it take Paypal to deposit the buyer's payment in my bank account?

Other Answers: 6
cyberliquidator
Community Member
Answered
in reply to poe8210

You are new, so they HOLD the funds from dropping into your account. the sooner you ship the item, and give a tracking number (and it is either via the Ebay or PayPal that you get CREDIT for fast shipping, I believe it's PayPal, meaning you gotta print the lable from paypal site too) But it will be a LOOOONG time before you get you money straight away. Older sellers get their money immediately placed in their paypal account. You are in a TEST phase and if you are just a casual seller, it takes a LOOOONG time to get out of the test phase, 6 months or more. The only time i see they release your money quck is if YOU BUY something, then they will release those funds quick to the person YOU OWE. To get your hands phisicaly on your money, you need to apply for a PayPal debit card to be sent to you though the mail, then u can go to your teller machine and cash it out, via a CREDIT card transaction, you need a pin #, even though the card itself says "DEBIT".

22shoes
Community Member
Answered
in reply to poe8210

and if you are talking about the $11,500 Harley that you sold earlier today, Paypal will not even be involved.

You did not set up the listing to require a deposit via Paypal.

And you do NOT want to accept the full price via Paypal.  Never accept Paypal for an item that is being picked up.

Stick to the payment terms in your listing.

jame234
Community Member
Answered
in reply to poe8210

It would be helpful to read some Ebay policies before selling.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/payment_unavailable.html

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to poe8210

Do you understand that the payment does not automatically go to your bank account?  ALL payments go to your PayPal account.  If you want to withdraw the payment, and deposit it in your bank account, use the PayPal Withdraw function.

If somebody bought an item from you, and if PayPal did not receive the payment, DO NOT SHIP!

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to poe8210

I see no sales for you on eBay.

Care to give us more information about this supposed deposit?

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered
in reply to poe8210

PayPal will never deposit payments into your bank account without action from you.

You must manually withdraw them.

Buyer payments go to your PayPal account.

As a new seller they are held but....record of them is immediate on your account. You must login to PayPal and see the payment is Completed and OK to SHIP (even if funds are not yet available) before shipping.

DO NOT accept PayPal for a locally picked up item except for a deposit. Cash only.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!