eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How do I link my paypal account to my ebay account when it is time to purchase or sell an item?

How do I link my paypal account to my ebay account when it is time to purchase or sell an item?

Other Answers: 3
meekopla
Community Member
Answered
in reply to cape21

When you open a Paypal account it is generally set up to Buy an item. In order to Sell on ebay you will have to upgrade your Paypal account to a selling account. Or have what is called a premiere account.

Follow the instructions given and link your accounts to make purchases. Worry about selling in a month or so after you have tried out the site a few times.

" The real secret of happiness is not what you have or what you receive; it's what you share. " - anonymous
Community Member
Answered
in reply to cape21
cute.shoes
Community Member
Answered
in reply to cape21