eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
pac_rat13
Community Member
How can I transfer funds to my VISA Debit card FROM PayPal?

I can't figure out how to get my funds transferred to my VISA Debit Card from my PAYPAL account.I only get directions on how to add money to PayPal or on how to get a check and I do not want a check.If it can't be transferred to my VISA Debit Card,how do I get it?

Other Answers: 4
buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered
in reply to pac_rat13

You have to have a bank account linked to PayPal.

Open a free checking account and use that.

Don't link your main household account.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!
kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to pac_rat13

It's not possible to do that. You can click on the Withdraw tab in your PayPal account to see your available options.

nscarlett1450
Community Member
Answered
in reply to pac_rat13

good advice, buysell888, I keep my ebay/paypal seperate from my personal checking account also. 

nscarlett1450
Community Member
Answered
in reply to pac_rat13

When you set up your paypal account you had to link it to your bank account.  Did you link it to your checking account that issued your debit card?  Under the withdraw tab it should say 'transfer to bank account'.  Click on that and you will see the bank info there.  Fill in the amount of money you want transferred and it should arrive at your bank in 3-5 business days.  If you don't have the option to transfer contact paypal and add your bank information.

I withdraw money all the time and it goes to my checking account where I can access it with my debit card.