eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
cost to ship a priority mailing box 7x7x6 size

ship a priority mailing box 7x7x6 size - nowhere can I find on the shpping label page on ebay how much this will cost - its all flat boxes even on the USPS site I can not find this box even tho it is a USPS logo box

Other Answers: 5
gardensculptures
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lorelei739

That is not a flat rate box! There are only 3- small, medium and large flat rate boxes, and it says right on them FLAT RATE. The one you have is a Priority box that ships by weight. You put the item in with the packing material and weigh. Then you choose ebay calculator when listing and put in the weight which will charge the buyer based on their zip code. The lowest rate for this box will be around $5.00 depending on where it is going.

maneki-neko-nook
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lorelei739

you click on the priority mail only button...it will pull up a page where you enter the dimesions of the box and the weight.   The shipping will chenage depending on where it is going to, so if you are using a flat rate shipping cost and not calculated, use a zip code for the zone farthest from you (ei. if you live in NY, pick 91240 for CA, if you live in CA, pick 14072 for NY)  otherwise, use the calculated shipping method.  This w ill automatically calculate to the zip code of the buyer. 

I haven't had my coffee yet, so forgive my typing....The only question you may regret is the one you never asked!
kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lorelei739

How much does it weigh? Determine that, and then the rest is easy.

maneki-neko-nook
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lorelei739

ignore the cross thru...not sure what I did therre...

I haven't had my coffee yet, so forgive my typing....The only question you may regret is the one you never asked!
dwes1086
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lorelei739

We would like to know, what to with the 7x7x6 box? This box is nice size and Squar. The size is not listed, to put it under a rate.

They even have PRIORITY MAIL on the box. But no listing for it. This Box is the best size to to pack. I have a bunch., When do I used them?