eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
kkhightower
Community Member
Why is my package stuck at ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) since 2013-03-31?

How do I get my purchase?  Ebay says it is a guest  paypal order but paypal doesn't acknowledge it.  Tracking # is LK599664069CN. Please help me with this situation.

Katrina Hightower

Other Answers: 8
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kkhightower

There's something dreadfully wrong at the USPS sort facility in Chicago. Any mail that goes through that facility is either delivered days or weeks late or simply disappears. Anyone who has problems with them, please file complaints.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to kkhightower
I had a problem with the Chicago facility as well. I have a package that has been stuck there for 2 weeks now! And it's a week over its LATEST delivery date! Does anyone know how I can file a complaint or call them and see what's going on?
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kkhightower

I have a package that was shipped from Toronto that has been stuck in that facility for 3 weeks. I get packages from Asia in 2 days through another carrier. There is no way to contact them and the USPS can only tell me that it is still there and has not been released. No wonder USPS is loosing there business to UPS, FedEx and others.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to kkhightower

good morning, with your help my LK937035974CN and
LK945378154CN
package does not arrive at my shipping address in miami

pinza morada.jpg
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kkhightower

item number

Community Member
Answered
in reply to kkhightower

Double nightmare with  "International Service Center" in Chicago...

I have one item over a week in Detroit after they send it by mistake to Detroit (I live in Illinois only 20 miles from them) and now another item they send it to Missouri!!!

What is wrong with them?

fab_finds4u
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kkhightower

you have 45 days after paying to file for Buyer Protection. hurry if the time hasn't expired and open a case of item not received.

mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to kkhightower

Looks like it is stuck in Customs. Contact them.