eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
What priority box size do I need to ship shoes? Foamposites.

Do I need a large or medium USPS Box? I am going to ship foamposites in an original nike box, what box should i purchase from usps?

Other Answers: 7
kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rubiyath

Priority boxes are free. The size you need is the size that will fit your item. There are many sizes, and probably a FR box won't work, so you will need a regular Priority-by-weight box.

Since you have already sold the shoes, you will have to go to your PO and see if they have a box that will work. Or you can just find an ordinary corrugated box somewhere and use that.

You should have had this figured out before you listed, not after you sold.

budmanbob71
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rubiyath

You can actually order a shoe box size priority box for free from the usps website. Ive seen them on display at my post office so you might even be able to pick one up from your local post office.

ilovegrandkids6
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rubiyath

You should have thought of this BEFORE YOU SOLD THE SHOES.....  

jame234
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rubiyath

No a shoe box will not fit in a large priority flat rate.  Get a box that fits and ship USPS priority.  You can order from USPS all sizes of FR boxes to be shipped to your home.  But it won't work for a shoe box. 

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rubiyath

Since your item already sold, you certainly won't have the time to order boxes from USPS and wait for them to arrive (weeks).

clever_never
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rubiyath

You can use any clean  generic box to ship priority by weight/zone.

You can buy one at Staples, for example.

You have to cross out any writing thoroughly with black marker.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to rubiyath

If you are going to ship them with the original box as you mentioned, you need a bigger box than the original.

Measure the original box and visit usps.com to see if it will fit inside the medium FRB. You may need a large FRB.