eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
What is the printed size of an eBay USPS shipping label?

What is the printed size of an eBay USPS shipping label?

Are there multiple options for sizes?

Is there an option to print on a pre-stick label size?

Other Answers: 2
auntella
Community Member
Answered
in reply to featuredmatch

The label is 4" by a little over 6 1/2". If you print on full page 8" x 11" make sure you turn off the receipt part of the label or it will print on your sticky label.

I print my labels out on a regular page of paper with the receipt, so I can go back and look at it, if I need to. Then I fold the paper back so nothing but the label is showing and copy it on a full page sticky label. If I am only printing one label, I cut it off and save the other half of the page for another label.

You don't have to use sticky labels. A lot of sellers just print the labels on regular paper and tape them to the box. You can cover all of the label with tape except the bar code. PO equipment does not read through tape very good. I use the full page sticky labels because I have had a box for 10 years or so and didn't use them for anything else, so when I started selling again, I thought I would use them up.

You don't need anything special  if you use the full page sticky labels, just print on them like a piece of paper.

johnsattic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to featuredmatch

I have not noticed anything about multiple sizes, might be there for all I know, never even thought about it before.

The labels are designed to print two to a page on either plain letter sized paper or on stick on "two up" label paper in the same size.

I use both, use the stick on on smaller boxes and envelopes, just tape plain paper on the large boxes to save on the expense of the stick ons, but it also depends on which happens to be loaded in the printer at the time and my willingness at the moment to change the contents of the paper tray, that is just me.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler, A. Einstein