eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
USPS Priority Mail International Tracking not updating !!

I purchased a phone. It is shipped throug USPS Priority Mail International ( LK008207624US ) ...Its been 3 days since shipped but no update is there...The seller told me that USPS has delay updating process !! Can anyone have any exprience like that?

Other Answers: 6
divwido
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sg149i

The advice is to calm down and wait.  You are in India and the phone is shipping from Florida and that number is not tracking-IT'S A CUSTOMS NUMBER!

Wait!  Three days is way too soon to be complaining.

vintagetoyadvertisements_com
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sg149i

Items coming from the states can take from 15 days to 30 days

october_paws
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sg149i

Well, it's too soon for you to concern. After all, it is international shipment not domestic delivery--You have to give some time.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to sg149i

Do they have actually tracking or delivery confirmation?  Delivery confirmation is not necessarily a tracking #.  They are only required to scan it upon acceptance and delivery.  It may be they are just not scanning it.  This is especially true if it is an international shipment.  The USPS is working with other delivery methods in other countries which may not be scanning the package and the USPS may not have uploaded their scans yet.  You have 45 days of Buyer Protection.  If you do not recieve the package by day 44 then file a claim for item not recieved, no matter what the seller says.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to sg149i

I know it will take time to deliver. I became worried because the number is saying "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and then nothing.

So, I searched google with the term "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and find that most people saying that "the label is printed but the seller is yet to deliver it to the Postal office."

I had no experience about USPS before. new to ebay. so was worried. Np. I trust my seller 1000%. :smileyhappy:

mystic_muffin
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sg149i

The first thing to always remember anything outside of the USA incoming and outgoing once it passes and before it crosses our border (incoming) is outside of the USPS hands. Canda and US have a pretty good relationship and the mail system works well together. The middle man here is the customs department. I can't speak for other countries but if it is selected to be viewed by customs they are under no obligation to hurry your paid item to you. As far as scans the sender just prints off the delivery confirmation from their computer. That delivery confirmation number is not entered into USPS data base, nor is it a tracking number, there is no connection. Ebay has an agreement with USPS for it customer (sellers) to have this function as an convience. The scan will not show up until a USPS employee scans it as delivered, so no it is not a tracking system it is only a DELIVERY CONFIRMATION saying the item has been delivered.