eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
The tracking no. of my parcel is started with UPAAA......

Got the tracking no. fm seller started with UPAAA.... & sent by Multiple Carriers....  Where can check it status ?? TKS

Other Answers: 12
Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013

Hey guys,

I had the same issue. In order to find out my true tracking number I went to the orignal listing of my item and scrolled down to the "ask a question" tab and clicked. Then went to the sub tab that said "shipping" and it displayes a functional tracking number for me from USPS. Not thes silly UPAAA one. Hope this helps some of you guys out!

-

ERIC

gunnar_$_medial.se
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to howru412013

Same here, someone somewhere screwed up big time with these UPAAA numbers. It's like sending packages into a void and hoping they eventually come out at the other end. The proper way is to NOT provide a tracking number unless they are usable. Adds so much frustration for someone expecting a package. I would assume USPS has some responsibility in this mess. And Ebay should not relay garbage tracking info to its customers.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013

Hi,

I tried to ask Pitney Bowes on their Face book page but they deleted my question(s). They're just not interested in helping customers.

You just have to cross you fingers.

Below is my last message (I was quite upset while writing it)

"I can't track my ebay global shipping progran tracking number (UPAAA000000049651765).
By the way, it is EXTREMELY RUDE to delete customer concerns. I asked a polite question on you PUBLIC Facebook page and it was deleted.
You have to get in touch with the rest of the world, this is not how you do business outside of the US.
I still have problems to express how upset I am with having my question deleted, I'ts just so unprofessional I'm lost for words....
In this day and age, a company deleting customer concerns .... It's just so uncultivated, Shame on you !"

Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013
I don't recognise this tracking number (for example, UPAAA000000000900185). Which carrier is this and how do I track this package?
Your item will be dispatched through the Global Postage Programme, as follows:
  1. Your seller posts the item to a postage centre in the United States. (e.g. Kentucky)
  2. A third-party service provider oversees the customs processing of your item and arranges for international shipment.
  3. International postage carriers then send the item to you (multiple postage carriers may be used to deliver the package efficiently).
  4. You'll receive a global tracking number which you can use to view consolidated tracking information for your item.
  5. To track the status of your item using the global tracking number, please go to My eBay or the Order details page
Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013

You can track them, red through Ebay's info on the global shipping progam ad it's simple.

Wait to recieve an email (should come through once it is posted) which should be titled something along the line of "order update for......etc"

Open the email and click the tracking number link in there (it will sstill be a UPAAA code at this stage) CLICK THAT LINK

You will be taken to ebay with a new order details page. On this page it will show info on the item and will have a section saying "shipping state" which will give you it's current state (in transit, lodged etc). The "state" is clickable which will open info on it's where abouts, domestic tracking numbers and other info

Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013

hi

have the same problem here.. item shiped to international destination  from shipping center in kentucky.. that was the last tracking update  i got. seems like they dipatch into space .. there is nowhere you can get reply.. the seller has tried but just has the same info. as me..looking at the payment details it gives the same tracking info apart from ..onmy tracking it shows in transit .. and on order details it says ...DELIVERED...maybe an alien is now using my item... if anyone finds anwer please post .... would nbe nice to knw where it is....

Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013
UPAAA000000054072309
Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013

i have same probleme

howru412013 wrote:

Got the tracking no. fm seller started with UPAAA.... & sent by Multiple Carriers....  Where can check it status ?? TKS

Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013
Hi - I've got the same issue... any luck finding an answer?? Thx Mke
Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013
I found out a little about the company ebay are using and how to track your parcel with you UPA number. The company based in the UK are called Citi Track LTD that are based in South Notmanton and you can either call them and they will tell you the whereabouts of your parcel or you can go to their website at www.13-ten.com but this didn't work for me even though the guy on the phone said my UPA number would work if I put it in (maybe it's just mine that isn't working?!) the guy at Citi Track also told me that their courier service is a no frills bog standard courier service that has no insurance for any of their parcels ( which is probably why ebay are using them as they are very cheap) also the US courier service eBay are using for their new global shipping is based in Erlanger Kentucky but I'm not sure what the company name is. Hope this helps?
regularzombie
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to howru412013

apparently there is no answer to this issue. you simply cannot track your parcel once it leaves it's country. the system is not perfect.
I bet someone is working on this stuff, but untill then, I'd strongly suggest to avoid such delivery option when buying costly items.

because this tracking method is simply useless

Community Member
Answered
in reply to howru412013

Same here....