eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
Community Member
How do I combine shipping after the sale when I did not put it in the listing beforehand ? It would be more convenient for buyer and me.

I never thought to put combined shipping in my listing. A buyer has purchased 3 items and I'd like to combine the shipping after the fact but don't know how to do it. Can you give me detailed instructions?

Other Answers: 5
grandpatexhelp
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lauriekweston56

Input the new shipping cost into the invoice, preview and send. Don't recalculate.

Answer center posts are no longer in chronological order,making it difficult to answer a question in a step by step fashion. If the thread doesn't make sense, click on the Most Kudos link, above, and select Newest First. Be sure to check for hidden comments to see if the OP has returned with valuable information that may affect the final outcome.
yulitaua
Community Member
Answered

did you charge buyer for a shipping or it was FREE SHIPPING listings?

Community Member
Answered

Thank-you everyone, and especially woof woof for your answer. I now understand totally how to combine the shipping! Wow, I love this site and how everyone is there to help!

rosie0331
Community Member
Answered

The buyer has not yet paid right?

Click on send invoice for one of the items. Click the boxes for the other two items to combine the shipment into one box.

Are you going to discount the shipping? It's great customer service to do this.

Figure out the shipping amount and adjust the invoice accordingly.

This is super easy.

Photobucket

Woof! Woof!
rosie0331
Community Member
Answered

I see it's for the stones. I would definitely discount the shipping.

BTW: If you decide to offer combined shipping, indicate a cut-off period. "I will combine and discount shipping (if possible) for multiple items purchased within 7 days" or something like this.

Photobucket

Woof! Woof!