eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
miglainis86
Community Member
How can i contact ebay resolution center??

I would like to know how can i contact ebay without resolution center?

i want to find a solution for my problem but i cant do it throught resolution center because i cant find a place how can i describe my problem with bying item.

Other Answers: 3
miglainis86
Community Member
Answered
in reply to miglainis86

The problem, is like this. 

i bought an iphone 4 white and ordered it. While it was sent to me it got stuck at customs. And i cant get it. i tried to contact seller but it says to have a refund i need to send back the item but the main problem is that i cant get the item becouse it has been confiscated at customs and marked as illegal. I cant get refunds and it seems thaty seller is not interested. I asked to send me some reciept or some documents, she sended me picture of an invoice but at the moment im not sure if that can help.

The problem is that i dont know what to do anymore and im here to find some contacts or suggestions how should i resolve this situation.

Thanks.

my*quiet*place
Community Member
Answered
in reply to miglainis86

If you will provide more detail, the responders here can better guide you.

miglainis86
Community Member
Answered
in reply to miglainis86

The problem, is like this. 

i bought an iphone 4 white and ordered it. While it was sent to me it got stuck at customs. And i cant get it. i tried to contact seller but it says to have a refund i need to send back the item but the main problem is that i cant get the item becouse it has been confiscated at customs and marked as illegal. I cant get refunds and it seems thaty seller is not interested. I asked to send me some reciept or some documents, she sended me picture of an invoice but at the moment im not sure if that can help.

The problem is that i dont know what to do anymore and im here to find some contacts or suggestions how should i resolve this situation.

Thanks.