eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
Accepted Solution
How can I get credit for a duplicate USPS postage charge. Only one was use

How can I get a refund for duplicate USPS postage charges purchased through eBay when only one was used?

Accepted Solution
leesballcaps
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nhsell2give

Duplicate? No refund would be forthcoming as only one label was charged for assuming you clicked on print the bugger again. There is no extra charge for printing a second copy of a label.

If, for some reason I can not fathom, you clicked void and started all over with the same information then go to sales detail page and click on void for the unused one.

Be sure the dc numbers are different between the first and second though, you don't want to get caught using a label you voided or voiding a label you used.

Hurry!

The opinion given here is my understanding of the policies I have read, and personal experiences on eBay. You paid nothing, feel free to value it based on that price if you wish.
Other Answers: 3
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nhsell2give

If you do it after 5 days you lose the money?

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nhsell2give
auntella
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nhsell2give

Look in Pay Pal and make sure you were charged for two. One seller on Answer Center Voided a label and voided the wrong one. She voided the one on the package she had sent. So if you really only purchased one, and printed two, you might cancel the one on your package.