eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member
Can I pay/print FedEx ground labels through eBay? If so how? The only option I can find is USPS.

Can I pay/print FedEx ground labels through eBay?  If so how?  The only option I can find is USPS.

Other Answers: 2
cute.shoes
Community Member
Answered
in reply to butterfieldtrading

No.

I log in to my account at FedEx and print my labels from there.

Then enter the tracking # manually at eBay.

__________ _________ _________ __________
See my "me" page to learn what smart sellers do.
haze54
Community Member
Answered
in reply to butterfieldtrading

From Oct. 23, 2012-

Sellers will soon be able to print FedEx labels through eBay’s single label printing flow, right from My eBay. The program has just been launched as a pilot to a limited number of sellers, with full availability in the first quarter of next year.

Adding FedEx to eBay Labels gives you another reputable, reliable shipping service to offer your buyers and a convenient way to ship with this in-demand carrier. With eBay Labels you can:

• Choose from a variety of FedEx® service options including: FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx Express Saver®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®.
  • Get free tracking information uploaded automatically so you and your buyer can see the status of your shipment from your door to theirs, at any time.
  • Get eBay’s special volume discount rates for up to 37% savings. When printing FedEx labels through eBay, it’s automatic—no need to sign up.

So get ready to click, print, ship, and save. We’ll let you know when it’s available to all sellers.

Hopefully the sooner the better after this Parcel Post change!!!