eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
globalsolutionsclearinghouse
Community Member

Been looking for an hour - cost for 9.5 x 12.5 Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope?

Hi everyone!

I have been looking on the USPS website to no avail to try to find the cost for shipping a 

Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope, the 9.5 x 12.5 dimensions.

It only lists the price as 19.95, and I remember it being between 9 and 12 dollars.

I downloaded what I thought was a price listing but it was just a spreadsheet...as much as I love the UPSP, as polished as their website is sometimes I really can't find the info I need.

So if anyone happens to know what the flat-rate is for this envelope and where I can find the flat-rate prices for the other flat-rate envelopes and boxes, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Please use plain text.
flywelstore
Community Member

Re: Been looking for an hour - cost for 9.5 x 12.5 Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope?

in reply to globalsolutionsclearinghouse

http://postcalc.usps.com/

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom. ~ Sir Terry Pratchett
Please use plain text.
black*max
Community Member

Re: Been looking for an hour - cost for 9.5 x 12.5 Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope?

[ Edited ]
in reply to flywelstore

Save this pdf.

http://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals/dmm300/notice123.pdf

$5.05 is the cost

photo tig02-1.jpg
Teach a man to fish and you've lost a good customer.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to black*max

Max, that's the correct link, but the wrong price.   Look on pages 3, 8, and 9 for the retail, Commercial Base and Commercial Plus Priority Mail rates. You'll see that the postage for the paddded FRE  is $5.95 retail, $5.70 Commecrcial Base, and $5.35 for Commercial Plus.

Please use plain text.