eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
how to avoid final value fee? or if i pay ebay monthly fee which can help me avoid final value fee?

how to avoid final value fee? or if i pay ebay monthly fee which can help me avoid final value fee?

Other Answers: 5
jamlines
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to nswenelectronicoutlet

When did this start. I will take all your snarky advice here and stop selling on Ebay. I Hate what it has become anyways

leo*spride
Community Member
Answered

eBay makes a good share of it's income from seller Final Value Fees.  Trying circumvent these fees is a major violation.

If you don't want to pay these fees, then don't list/advertise your items on eBay... as simple as that:-D

Graciously Grin When You Growl
orionslineelectronics
Community Member
Answered

Final value fees are a part of selling on eBay. Tune your business and adjust profit margins to work around this and you'll be successful.

A monthly store subscription does not decrease final value fees in any way.

kraloe
Community Member
Answered

You can avoid the eBay Final Value fee by not selling items on eBay.

If you list and sell on eBay, there will be FVF, which you cannot avoid.

grandpatexhelp
Community Member
Answered

There is no monthly fee to sell on eBay, unless you have a store subscription.

eBay gives you free insertion fees. If your item does not sell, then you owe eBay nothing.

If your item sells, then you pay a final value fee on the sale.

Answer center posts are no longer in chronological order,making it difficult to answer a question in a step by step fashion. If the thread doesn't make sense, click on the Most Kudos link, above, and select Newest First. Be sure to check for hidden comments to see if the OP has returned with valuable information that may affect the final outcome.