eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Why is my item not showing up in the search resultshy on ebay.de?

Why is my item (Astrolabe) not showing up in the search results on ebay.de?

Other Answers: 6
kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to reza720

OP doesn't need to ask his question about his US-listed item on the .de site. The listing was easily found there and the question easily answered.

entropii
Community Member
Answered
in reply to reza720

You have a new astrolabe listed under Middle Eastern Antiques.

Your wonderful, beautiful items are severely lacking in title keywords.  If you want people to SEE your listings, they have to find them, and they do that with words.  State the materials you used, and so on.

German ebay has a lot more rules than US ebay.  It might be taking longer to 'index' before showing, or it might be another reason, we can't know.

mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to reza720

Ask your question on eBay.de, not the U.S. site.

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to reza720

It does show up. Change search results to Worldwide by using the radio button on the left side.

What's with the title? Why one word? You can't come up with more keywords so your $7000 item will be more searchable? 

Community Member
Answered
in reply to reza720

why is my items are not showing up in the reach result .i listed 5 items but no one showing on 

Community Member
Answered
in reply to reza720

why is my  still not showing up in the  search  result

DSCN2160.JPG