eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
What happened to my eBay page it is different now and I cannot get to my products that I have bought and also where I can leave feedback. Thank you

The summary on my eBay page is different what happened to it did you guys change something on it or am I not finding  it myself.?

Other Answers: 3
clever_never
Community Member
Answered
in reply to empirepower

There are controls you can use to set which info you see and how you see it.
 Here's where to set all your display options,

It's near the top right of your myebay page

Page options sets which items only appear as a list entry in the left column, and which sections are expanded fully on the right of the screen.

The part about the ebay landing page determines which page gets displayed when you click myebay at the top right.

Then, look for the 'edit' link on the right of the title bar of each displayed section for controls that let you select which specific information you want to see.

(pick 'customize' from the 'edit ' link)

Capture.PNG
centerhill73
Community Member
Answered
in reply to empirepower

You must have missed the top of the page about what the answer center is:

The Answer Center is the place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask fellow members questions about buying and selling on eBay. You can also share tips and information that you feel will be useful to fellow members.

So we are not the same "you guys" that can change anything. But I haven't personally seen anything at all different about my ebay pages. Which pages are you having trouble with? I mostly just use my selling manager page, so I may have missed a change on some others.

clever_never
Community Member
Answered
in reply to empirepower

Oh...and the little up / down arrows will move your sections up or down on the page.

There's a 'leave feedback' link in the left column of your myebay summary page, and another in the right column of the 'site map' page.

The link to the site map is at the bottom of every (?) page.

to get to the products you've bought, click 'purchase history' in the left column, then make sure the words

60 days

appear in the 'period' box at the top of the section.

If you're looking for purchases older than 60 days, click 'archived', then select a year.

Capture.PNG