eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Kwanza

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
Accepted Solution
What happened to my Ebay Feed Page?

I was really enjoying having my ebay feed page but I noticed for the last few days it is gone and another page has replaced it.  How do I get my ebay feed back?

Accepted Solution
Community Member
Answered
in reply to flgrammy

This happened to me 2 days ago. i am lost without it it was perfect for buying and finding deals soon as they got listed. i tried and looked everywhere to get it back. i hope they didn't get rid of it. anybody know whats going on? thanks 

Other Answers: 7
Community Member
Answered
in reply to flgrammy

This is extremely frustrating. I really enjoyed having the feed. Bad form eBay, bad form. 

Bring back the feed.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to flgrammy

yes bring it back!

Community Member
Answered
in reply to flgrammy

I want it back as well, I also liked the old feature of sorting by ending soonest, but atleast I could things I wanted to look at, its how I bought almost everything I have from Ebay.

Its a shame its gone, guess there will be less ebay purchases until its back.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to flgrammy

My ebay feed disappeared as of this morning. I love having the feed on the homepage.

Is there some way to bring it back?

bibizzio
Community Member
Answered
in reply to flgrammy

Another fine example of how eBay is no longer about the community of buyers and sellers, but merely only interested in their own profits and preventing its customers from enjoying an open forum.  Bring back the old eBay where the customer was first without all the ridicuolous restrictions we now have to endure.

outtasite!
Community Member
Answered
in reply to flgrammy

This has happened to me as well. And I loved having the feed there with the hundreds of new listings ebay was finding for me every few minutes depending on the  criteria I saved in my personal feed page. I can't seem to find anywhere on the site that indicates they were getting rid of it? Does anyone know if this is a glitch or if they have actually gotten rid of this feature?

hunyuk14
Community Member
Answered
in reply to flgrammy

I don't see a problem.

Click on your (30) next to your ID.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=flgrammy&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedb...

"Aw...Darn it, Woodstock...look what you left on my keyboard again!"