eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
Community Member

Please help me !!! Nobody can't buy ...WHY ??

Dear everyone .

Please help me ... Why my customer can't make a payment ? This is the first time I am selling in Ebay . I don't know too much about it . 

This is the photos that my customer sent to me . I don't know where is my problem . Would you like to teach me and let me know how can I finished this problem . 

Have you ever have this problem before ? Please help me .....

5200085099_ll.jpg
Please use plain text.
blomma2
Community Member

Re: Please help me !!! Nobody can't buy ...WHY ??

in reply to kimonofabric

The attachment is too small to read so I can't figure out your problem. Perhaps it is something to do with that you are located in Japan. You need to contact Ebay or Paypal and ask them.

Actually, you need to familiar yourself with selling on Ebay before you do. That is what I did before I even started any business with Ebay. There is plenty of information on Ebay.

Sorry I can't help you since I don't know the problem. Perhaps someone will chime in to help you.

Good luck! 

Please use plain text.
glenda
Community Member

in reply to kimonofabric

Hi blomma2

Click on the > 1 Attachment link at the top; it's a full-size screen capture, actually.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to kimonofabric

I guess something got to do with your paypal account. Did you get your account verified?

Please use plain text.
glenda
Community Member

in reply to kimonofabric

Well, I could have sworn I posted a response....

kimonofabric, you chose PayPal as the payment method.  Did you create the PayPal account, and link it to your eBay account?

Please use plain text.