eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Kwanza

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
My ebay bucks use to be listed on my ebay.It no longer is.How do I find out what my total is ,and when can I use them?

I was told to go to my ebay and click on ebay bucks. There is no ebay bucks listed here or any where else.on my listings. What can I do about this?? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Other Answers: 2
eBay Employee
Answered
in reply to rbou9635

Hi eBay Bucks members,

If you hover your mouse over My eBay link on the top right of the screen in our new eBay header, you should be able to see eBay Bucks in green at the bottom of the list. If you click on the eBay Bucks link, it will direct you to your My eBay Bucks page which will provide you with the eBay Bucks information you are seeking. I've attached a screenshot of the link.

Please email us at eBayBucksTeam@ebay.com if you have any addtional questions about your eBay Bucks account. Thank you for being a valued eBay Bucks member.

All the best,

eBay Bucks Team

Bucks+header+link.jpg
Bucks+header+link.jpg
Community Member
Answered
in reply to rbou9635

You will not see them now because they have applied them to your account.  You should be able to redeem them when completing a purchase.