eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How to unsubscribe from Ebay?

Ebay has an unfair system of making the buyer take responsability and pay for returning items.That is totally unacceptable when the seller sends an item that is not as described.Because of the seller's mistake or action I should not have to pay for the return.Once I'm through with what is pending on my Ebay I will unsubscribe and let as many people as I can know the way that Ebay has descriminated me.Because this has red flags all over it,seems as if descrimination is in effect against my behalf.I trusted Ebay and spent a lot of money buying through them and I only complaint when I see things done the wrong way! And this system of having to pay,waste time going to the post office,and also wasting gas to return items when the seller is at fault is completely unfair! I refuse to be descriminated in any way.

Other Answers: 7
itz_stacey
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ida19502012

Just an FYI - when you order something online from Walmart, Macy's, Best Buy, Newegg etc etc etc.....they will not come and pick it up from you if the item is not to your liking (or not what you thought it was, disagree with description etc) either.

You have to ship it back to get a refund. Not sure why you'd think otherwise, actually. ?:smileyindifferent:

rockydaytona
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ida19502012

how can it be "descrimination" when you have accepted the user agreement which spells out all the policies.

since the return policy applies to all users who accept the user agreement, it is hardly discrimination.

spell check is helpful when you want to make a point. misspelling the important word kind of takes the seriousness out of it.

jame234
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ida19502012

Click on Site Map at bottom of this page, then to account setting where you can close your account.  Any incomplete transactions will be completed before the account closes.

whering660
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ida19502012

We had grown so close. I'm sure going to miss you!

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ida19502012

http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/closing-account.html

All buyers pay to ship an item back, not just you. You are not discriminated.

inceptions
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ida19502012

You agreed to eBay's policies when you became a member so why are you upset with eBay? Being upset with yourself for not reading the user agreement before you signed it I could understand...

By the way, while you're online, you might want to google the definition of discrimination. eBay's policies apply to all members, not just you.

centerhill73
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ida19502012