eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Thanksgiving

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How do I get the ads off my ebay pages that keep popping up

Anyone know what is up with these stupid ads that are at the top of my ebay page. I don't pay ebay to fill my page with a bunch of useless ads. I spent over an hour opting out of everyone of them but they still keep staying there in doubles. These stupid arrest records, car purchases, all kind of stuff. They are annoying. There is no way of closing them. How can I get rid of them? I already tried contacting ebay. Of course they never respond to anything. 

Other Answers: 3
pattijoh123
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bkh363

Delete  your browsing history , refresh page , log out and log back in , otherwise try changing your browser , If your using Internet Exployer go to another browser and see if that will stop the ad's ex....

I hope this helps :8}

I honor all who have served to protect us .
glenda
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bkh363

Hi bkh363

You're not opting out when you click on the AdChoice and Ad Feedback links - you're just giving it more information to spam you with something else.

I use Firefox with the AdBlock add-on with the EasyList filterset.  That blocks a bazillion ads everywhere else on the internet.  

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bkh363

I already tried contacting ebay.

eBay cannot help you if they do not originate the ads.

Have you considered the probability that your computer is infected?

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help